Thursday, January 15, 2009

My poor Baby!


Poor Zeus... he has mean parents. We got his rabies shots and left out of town...he developed a huge lump on his back from the shot and it is really tender (of course we didnt know until we got back)....we get back from our trip and take him to the vet for his other vaccinations..... and those makes him sick too. And then 3 days later, he is super sick again. The vet isnt sure what is wrong but at best....he ate some weeds or something that made him sick...at worst Parvo!!!! Scary!!!! He has to be on a special diet for a few days and is just resting (he doesnt even want to play....sad :(

My question is....what the heck are we going to go when we have kids.... we are dying watching our little puppy be so sick and so sad, i cant imagine watching a child!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Poor Zeus, that's no fun. I think the heartache comes with seeing anyone you love ill. I hate to see kids sick but with pets they don't complain, they just give you the look. But hey he officially fits in perfectly with the family. :P

Courtney said...

poor puppy! hope he gets better.

The Hoopers said...

Awe, sorry about poor Zues, hope he gets better soon!

April Hardy said...

I haven't a clue how I found your blog. I was on one-clicked to another- then saw your names on a different one...I think I have too much time on my hand. I need a hobby. Sorry to read about your dog. Hopefully everything is fine now!