Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. I really enjoy this holiday but for the past couple of years we have been bums (not literally, bums as in, not really done much). This year my cousin August and his wife Melissa threw a Halloween party. It was a lot of fun. They had a costume contest (we were in second place by 1 vote), yummy food, a donut eating contest ( my sister Nauni won for the girls ), bowling with pumpkins, and just some fun times. Eldon and I were Hercules and Meg from the Disney version of Hercules,
but everyone thought we could be the couple from 300....didnt see it, but I will take their word for it. (Check out my hot hubby!! )
Nauni and my cousin Melissa were scary fairies

and my Brother and Cousin August were MAC and PC from the commercials.
I thought it was pretty creative. We had a blast hanging out with family and meeting new friends out on this side of town, but we were a little sad not to be at our house for trick or treaters for the first year....oh well. This year, Halloween was for us and we had a blast! Hope Halloween was happy for you all as well!





2 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute costumes, you guys look good together.

August and Melissa said...

It was fun- thanks for coming!