Sunday, October 5, 2008

Eldons Bullet

My poor Eldon-We spent a good chunk of Saturday in the Emergency Room. Between the 2 of us, we just cant seem to stay out of the hospital. Eldon woke up with sharp pains on his right side. About 3 years ago he had kidney stones and it felt similar to that....but worse. The ER got us right in and drugged Eldon up pretty good....It turns out he has a 9mm (yes the size of a bullet) kidney stone. They said he had a 10% chance of passing it on his own, so we will have to have some kind of procedure to remove the stone next week (hopefully sooner than later). Poor Guy!!! On the bright side- we got to watch conference in the hospital room (which i would have been at work and missed. Ha)

6 comments:

CASSIE said...

Oh good gracious! That's awful! How in the world? Poor guy...let him know we love him!

Jenny said...

Oh goodness Steffi! It seems like you guys need to start some kind of frequent patient card program going. After the 5th hospital visit you get one free. Hope he gets well fast.

Bekah: said...

You guys have been through so much! I am sorry! But on the brightside your house is looking so cute!

August and Melissa said...

I wish I could tell you I feel your pain, but then again I'm glad I can't. Sorry to here that Eldon. If there is anything that we can do, let us know.

August

Beth said...

Ouch! I hope he's able to get it out soon!

!!!TAWNA!!! said...

sounds like you guys have been having it rough, I hope that everything gets better for you guys. It s great to see what you have been up to. We should get together sometime.