Wednesday, June 20, 2007

First Post!!


Hey everyone!
Well, we sure haven't kept in touch with most of you like we would've liked to- so we are going to give this blogging business a shot!
Things are going well in the Larson home- Stefani and I just completed ten months of happy marriage and we can't believe it has already been that long!
Life has been pretty hectic- we keep waiting for it to slow down but we know it never will... oh well! I am busy working and going to school. I work for a company called Stone Creek Furniture where I design and sell high end hardwood furniture- so far it has been a really good job for me! School is going well, I get good grades and I'm enjoying it. If I could only pick a major.....
Stefani is working as a Recreational Therapist at the AZ State Veterans Home. She also gives one on one therapy to a few kids with disabilities AND give swimming lessons! She is my hero for helping support our family so much while I go to school.
We just moved into a new apartment- much bigger than our first one and we are thrilled about that. Stef has had a lot of fun buying new stuff to decorate the apartment, and I have dragged my feet while she begs me to put it all up... hehehehe
That hopefully should bring everyone up to speed on where we are now! We hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

Bekah: said...

so glad you guys joined the blogging world. seems like you guys are doing so great and are so happy! keep the posts coming :)

loverofmysmithboyz said...

Eldon!
It sounds like you are doing awesome!! I am glad that you are doing a blog!! Hopefully we can keep in touch!

Brittney said...

Eldon Hey what is up? This is Brittney and Dusty. I was on Shawna and Jeremy's blog and saw you guys on there so i wanted to see what you guys were up to. We are on hers also if you just click on our names it will take you to our blog. Hope you guys are doing great. Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Hola chicos!

Ya veo que todo os va muy bien, me alegro!

Pero ya sabeis que teneis que venir a EspaƱa pronto!!!!!!

muchos besos

nagore